We are seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate for the following position:
TECHNICAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT – MARKETING DEPARTMENT (IMMEDIATE VACANCY)
- Provide assistance with creation of reports and presentations as required – Advanced PowerPoint/word skills and creative judgement. Strong eye for detail.
- Proactively organise rooms, equipment etc, and all other arrangements to ensure meetings run well. Prepare agendas, oversee distribution of paperwork and follow up on actions.
- Assist in tender / project documentation and preparation.
- Assist in business and technical proposal writing.
- Assist in general marketing activity where necessary, for example preparing for and supporting events, pitches and meetings, etc.
- Support management activity, wherever necessary, for example attending meetings with the relevant team member, recording minutes, etc.
- Supporting events run by the office (in house seminars, networking events, etc), including managing delegate lists, ‘meeting and greeting’ and ensuring follow up is undertaken.
- General administrative (Draft Letter, filing, MOF, Vendor Registration etc.) and ad hoc tasks supporting marketing and technical activity.
- Assist in communication and follow up with the Client.
- Excellent time management.
- Good at stress management.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Computer literate and have good communication skills via telephone and email.
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Excellent ability to prioritise and manage different tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Computer literate in the use of Office systems e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Can work on weekends or extra working hours (When it is required ONLY)
- Can work immediately
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to Degree or Diploma level, Surveying Science & Geomatic/GIS/RS or Marketing or Business Administration.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Office/administration skills.
- A familiarity with social media channels.
- Confident use of telephone as marketing tool.
- Mild knowledge in Land Survey, GIS or LiDAR will be an advantage.
Interested candidates may apply with a recent passport size photograph, CV and the latest payslip mentioning the position applied for and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org